We have a great opportunity with a fab agency in Birmingham which is now on the lookout for a Social Media and Content Manager to join the team in this newly created role. Our client is an innovative and growing agency...
Our client is an innovative and growing agency based in Birmingham that works with a broad range of clients across different sectors. It is a really exciting time for this agency due to huge growth and exciting new client wins coming through. Priding themselves on the wonderful culture that they have worked hard to create, offering their team a fun, fast-paced and collaborative working environment.
Offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to make this role their own, they are now looking for a Social Media and Content Manager to join them in their journey.
The role of Social Media and Content Manager will work on an exciting new client (along with others), managing their social media channels across different brands, scheduling and posting content and analysing the success. It will also include creating engaging content for different channels and this will include some PR such as press releases, articles, blogs and other content that is needed. The creation of engaging content is what makes this agency the agency that they are today and so a love of writing and creativity is a must!
To be the successful candidate for this role of Social Media and Content Manager you will:
- Have proven experience in managing social media channels for a global brand OR have spent time working within a different country and understand the barriers to how content can translate thinking about language and culture
- Love writing and creating different kinds of content
- Love working as part of a team and working collaboratively
- Have experience in analysing the success of social media campaigns and reporting back to the client, making suggestions for future success
- Have either agency experience or in-house
- Love to be creative!
This role is based in Birmingham and is commutable across Birmingham and accessible from Moor Street Station.
Our client offers a competitive salary (depending on experience).
If this sounds like your perfect role, please send your CV across as soon as you can or call us to chat it through further. There is lots more to tell you!