If you’ve got 2 years+ agency account management experience and are looking for your next career move in a place where you can make your mark, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a well-established, successful agency, based in Oxfordshire, specialising in B2B healthcare for global markets. They work very closely with some of the biggest brands in the pharma sector, delighting their clients by leveraging their knowledge and experience to deliver winning brand solutions, product campaigns, iPad presentations, websites, print adverts, mailers and more. This busy agency has had vast growth over the last year with the potential for further expansion in the New Year and lots of opportunities for career development to match.
With stylish, modern offices, their workspace is easy to reach from all parts of Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire, with the bonus of free onsite parking.
Due to recent progression in the client service department, this Senior Account Executive opportunity has arisen to work as part of a highly creative, collaborative and talented team. Producing work of the highest standard, this role involves working across a number of accounts, independently managing multiple client briefs end to end. The role will include day-to-day client liaison, project management of briefs through the creative team, budget management, status reporting, and file organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to also be a voice at the table, providing creative and strategic input where appropriate as well as issue identification and problem-solving throughout the project life-cycle.
You will be successful in this Senior Account Executive role if you:
- Have a minimum of 2 years agency experience
- Are degree educated (or equivalent)
- Enjoy managing projects independently as well as supporting a wider client service team
- Are a natural multi-tasker who stays cool-headed under pressure
- Have solid experience liaising directly with clients and are keen to develop more relationships
- Are self-motivated and confident
- Happy working as part of the creative team to deliver engaging communications
- Are a big thinker, who isn't afraid to ask questions or challenge the brief
- Ideally, come from a pharma / healthcare comms background or at least have an interest in pursuing a career in this sector
- Ideally a driver and happy to journey to client meetings across the country when appropriate
- You appreciate the importance of detail and well-proofed work!
If this all sounds like you, please apply by sending your CV to us as soon as you can!