I am delighted to be working with an awesome PR agency in South Buckinghamshire that not only works across a portfolio of impressive clients but offers their people incredible work-life balance. They are now on the lookout for a passionate PR Account Executive or Senior PR Account Executive to join the team.
Our client is a desirable and much-loved PR agency in Buckinghamshire who is a true specialist in their niche. Working with a range of well-known brands across a diverse range of sectors including a mix of B2C and B2B. What I love about our clients is that they have strong values that are at the core of everything they do. From the people they choose to join their team, through to the work that they deliver for their clients. True to their word and always doing the right thing by everyone. Offering a fun, hard-working and flexible culture, this really is the place to be!
This role of PR Account Executive or Senior PR Account Executive will focus on both B2B and corporate clients working across a range of different accounts, giving you the opportunity to work with different colleagues. Not only will this give you variety, but also the chance to work with different people to allow you to continue to grow your skill-set. You will be creating content for different channels; press releases, articles, blogs and social. You will be socially savvy and enjoy keeping up with the latest trends, and you will LOVE developing relationships with the media to gain the best coverage for your clients.
To be the successful candidate for this role of PR Account Executive - Senior PR Account Executive you will:
- Love PR and demonstrate this through the work you do and day-to-day
- Have agency experience and love the busy, fast-paced nature of agency life!
- Enjoy creating engaging content across press releases, articles, blogs and social
- Have experience and an interest within B2B and corporate PR
- Have excellent time management and be able to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Absolutely love keeping up with the latest trends in the industry
- Be a fantastic writer and use your initiative to approach problems
This role is based in Buckinghamshire and commutable via Buckingham, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Slough, Uxbridge, Watford, Henley-on-Thames, Gerrards Cross and parts of London.
Our client offers competitive salaries which are dependent on experience.
If all of this sounds like you, please send your CV across as soon as you can, or call me to chat it through further.