If you get a kick out of results driven Social campaigns, and you're looking to make a real impact in your next role, please read on!
Easily commutable from Coventry, Rugby, Leamington, Warwick, Daventry and surrounding areas, our lovely B2C beauty client offers a lovely office environment full of passionate people who genuinely love what they do.
The Digital team comprises of an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, and Digital and Content Exec and two in-house Developers, and they are all focused on driving traffic and sales to the website.
With 75% of web traffic coming from Social Media, our client recognises that they now need someone to take total ownership of Social, specifically Paid Social (Facebook Business Manager). You'll also help to develop and deliver an influencer strategy, getting brand ambassadors and advocates on board.
Working directly with the Digital Marketing Manager, other elements of your role will include:
- Data and analytics - you'll review the success of paid social campaigns regularly, making changes where necessary to maximise on ROI
- Help with running A/B split test campaigns, using Google Optimise or similar, with the ability to assess the results to make recommendations to grow company revenue
- Set up dynamic marketing tools to improve the communication with customer and advance retargeting strategies
- Support with the development and distribution of email marketing campaigns to support monthly targets. Including analysing and improving the customer journeys to maximise sales and revenue
- Measure the performance of digital marketing activity using a variety of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, Hotjar
- Monitor and implement changes to improve SEO for all company websites
An element of flexibility will be needed in order to work with overseas colleagues from time to time.
You'll be looking for your next career move where you can really make an impact (and see the impact your having) and have a real desire to take ownership of something and run with it.
You'll ideally have at least 2 years' experience in Digital Marketing, specifically within Paid Social and Social Media Marketing.
This is a fun, fast paced company, so the ability to think on your feet, and work both autonomously and as part of a team will be key.
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for, send us your CV today!