Does the prospect of creating new opportunities for a highly creative design agency appeal to you? If you have experience in a new business capacity, within a creative or marketing agency and you're looking for a new challenge, please keep reading! This opportunity can be full or part-time for the right person.
We have worked with this agency for over 10 years, and placed many a happy employee there. They have been thriving for over 20 years and are based in the heart of the Cotswolds, with parking on-site; plenty of cafes, bars, and shops to enjoy at lunchtime or after work. The work is varied and high-end, supporting a client base of household names. A new role has been created to ensure the agency continues to grow and thrive.
Working closely with one of the owners of the agency, you will take responsibility for creating opportunities with new clients and for building a strong durable new business pipeline. Specifically:
- Develop a practical, action-oriented new business strategy and plan to build on the agency's strengths and maximise revenues from new clients
- Maintain the relevance and accuracy of the contact database and CRM systems
- Help to guide and develop compelling content to be used for new business purposes
- Plan, implement and follow up multi-channel new business campaigns
- Nurture contacts and progress relationships through to becoming clients
- Ad-hoc expert advice to others in the company on the pro-active development of existing clients
If you have an interest in and sensitivity to design and creativity, along with experience in new business, then you will really fly in this role. It goes without saying that you:
- Are confident and articulate in initiating contacts and talking to potential clients – in both ‘cold’ and ‘warm’ situations, on telephone and face to face
- Have good writing capability
- Experience of managing databases and CRM systems and using them effectively for campaigns
- Are well organised, disciplined and focused in planning and delivering
- A positive and enthusiastic team player
If you’d like to know more, please send your CV to us as soon as you can and we can tell you a whole lot more!