Are you a Creative Artworker, or do you consider yourself a Designer/Artworker, with a genuine passion for producing high quality design layouts? Would you thrive in a team of 10, showing enthusiasm and commitment to get things done right for your clients? If you're serious about moving to a brilliant design agency, where you can enjoy variety and become an integral part of the team, this could be right up your street!
Our client is a successful design agency which was established 15 years ago. They have built up a strong client base in a variety of sectors and have expertise in branding, campaigns, design, and digital. They are passionate about working collaboratively to bring the best results for their clients, and do this in a relaxed, fun and hard-working environment. There is a great energy with the people who work here, and you would be very comfortable in their contemporary and funky office space in central Worcester; a lovely spot by the river.
As Creative Artworker, you will play a key role in the agency, supporting the creative and digital teams. Your passion for quality and detail will thrive here! You will create layouts working with brand guidelines, as well as adapting and developing existing designs. You will also get chance to work on creative briefs if the work allows, so you will get to use your eye for design. Essentially, we are looking for an all-rounder in creative, design and artwork, who is happy with a core part of their role being creative artwork. You will be surrounded by helpful, supportive and friendly people, who will appreciate your flexible approach, efficiency and commitment.
- You are a team player with strong creative flair; always happy to lend a hand or try a new skill to support your colleagues.
- You have at least 3 years' industry experience and are confident working on your own initiative.
- Your strength is in creative artwork for print, though you may have some digital experience too, such as social graphics.
- You understand how to adapt or develop existing designs, how to work with brand guidelines, and understand how to set up artwork for print, and ideally, you will have good knowledge of print production.
- You have a strong eye for detail and always point out something that doesn't look right in the agency work.
- You are skilled in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Get in touch!
If you'd love to join a thriving design agency, please send your CV and portfolio ASAP and we will happily tell you more. If you do not have your portfolio to hand, just send your CV in the first instance and we can take it from there!