If you are a generalist Marketer looking for a 12-month contract in a very nice company, please consider this assignment! There is also a good chance of this role going permanent, which we can talk to you about in more detail!
We're looking for a dedicated Marketing Officer, with 3 year's plus hands-on experience working within a similar role, to join a really caring, supportive, fast paced and busy marketing department, based in Rugby.
Our client sits within the Not for Profit sector and is based near Rugby, Warwickshire, so easily commutable from Coventry, Leicestershire, and most of Warwickshire. There is free parking on-site and nearby.
The company offers 'well-being' services to its members, and this filters through internally to the core of the company. The team are highly professional and focussed, with clear business objectives and it is busy, just like most businesses, but with support and care offered as a core value. They have a strong Marketing department that works together to raise awareness of the brand and generate take up of their services across the UK and internationally.
The purpose of the Marketing Officer role is to:
- Respond to cross departmental marketing requests and create and deliver marketing project, on and offline, plans across the organisation
- Report on effectiveness
- Maintain brand assets and ensure all communications use the assets and conform to brand guidelines, enabling consistency across the organisation and externally
- Focus on improving the consistency, effectiveness and integration of communications across the organisation and externally
- This is a generalist marketing role, that requires experience delivering on and offline communications, with the added loveliness of planning and writing your own content
- You will need to be qualified in Marketing or Communications, with a good 3 years' experience behind you, in order to hit the ground running. This includes experience in stakeholder management, briefings, timing plans, creating content, dealing with suppliers for effective delivery and results reporting
- You'll have a strong creative appreciation and a love of detail in order to push forward the consistency agenda!
- You will appreciate a warm, relaxed, professional and focussed culture
- If you've come from the Not For Profit sector, this is a big bonus!
If you'd like to be considered for this Marketing Officer role, please send your CV to us as soon as you can, or call in for more details - plenty more to tell you!