Are you a graduate looking for your first or second job in the marketing industry? We have a great opportunity working for an iconic brand within their Marketing team as a Marketing Campaign Executive.
Our client is a Marketing agency based in Oxfordshire; they have a very close and long-standing relationship with a key client who are also based in Oxfordshire. The agency is looking to employ a Marketing Campaign Executive to work in their client's offices with an additional agency employee and the wider client team; it doesn't get much better than this brand and is a huge opportunity!
The role itself sits within the Marketing team, to support them with their data-driven Marketing Communications.
- Liaising with the database agency to pull reports and brief them on data extracts and list requirements
- Pulling data briefs together to support marketing campaigns across multiple UK and Global regions (in conjunction with and support of local marketing teams)
- Analysis of white space / missing data
- Reporting on database and campaign performance
- Working with the Lead Management System - monitoring and tracking leads through the system with local teams
- Supporting a migration project scheduled for this next year
- Whilst the role has a data focus, it is the lynch pin between the Marketing team and the data agency (rather than heavy data work yourself) and you’ll get a chance to work on not only the data management but also be involved at the creative front end with email marketing -working with their Dotmailer system
- You have a Marketing or Communications degree and appreciate the role data can play in effective marketing strategy
- You already work in a Marketing environment, but looking for a fresh opportunity
- You work best in a team and love supporting a group effort
- You'd like to feel empowered to do a great job, with a can-do attitude - able to identify problems and drive a solution
- Working for an iconic brand excites you
So, if you have want to get your foot in the door, working with an iconic brand in Oxford, please send us your CV asap or call me to chat it all through further.