If you're looking for an opportunity to bring your credible expertise as a Marketing Communications professional, within a growing and dynamic company, please read on….!
Our client is a growing and dynamic organisation, providing specialty chemicals to manufacturers in the UK and Ireland, across a range of sectors. They house approximately 50 highly skilled professionals, based in Redditch, with free parking on-site. The company was founded 16 years ago and has grown to be highly reputable and successful in providing technical solutions that solve complex problems for their clients. Their sales teams are technical experts, who do a best in class job of engaging organisations, identifying where the company can make a big impact and forging long term partnerships. The company has a vision to double in turnover within the next 10 years, which will be achieved not only with the drive and innovation that currently exists within the company but by raising the profile of their brand to win more hearts and minds.
It is an incredibly exciting time to be joining the company, as their dedicated Marketing Communications Manager. You'll be joining at the same time as their brand and sub-brands go through a refresh, after which you will become a brand guardian of the umbrella brand and 5 sub-brands, and project manager of all brand and marketing communications.
You will work closely with 5 divisional managers, to support them in their communications to prospective target customers and raise awareness of their brands through multiple channels, ensuring brand consistency and clarity of message. This includes web, social, digital marketing, events, exhibitions, brand collateral and more.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, influential, tech-loving communications professional who has been on a similar journey before.
- To make this role your own, quickly, we would need you to have proven experience as the sole Marketing Communications professional within a B2B company, supporting various product divisions
- You will be a self-motivated, 'make things happen' individual, who can use your excellent relationship and interpersonal skills to engage stakeholders within the business areas and get what you need to deliver in your role
- You'll want to delight your stakeholders with turning their complex and highly technical communications into digestible and engaging content, so you will need to be experienced in working with and writing for technical brands
- We'd like you to be educated to degree level in English, Media Studies, Marketing, Communications Studies, Journalism, or an equivalent specialism
- The icing on the cake would be a genuine passion or appreciation for science and tech, demonstrated through what you read, watch and absorb. It would enable you to really enjoy the context of your role
A full job description is available. If this sounds like you, then please send us your CV today or give me a call and we can chat it through further!