We're working with a leading full-service digital marketing solutions agency, based in the heart of Birmingham who is looking for a Lead Digital Designer. If you're on the hunt for your next opportunity to work with recognisable brands on innovative technical solutions and compelling design, as well as nurturing a talented and friendly team, please read on.
Our client is a highly innovative and well established digital consultancy offering the full mix of content and inbound marketing and digital solutions to brands, mainly in the Leisure and Healthcare sectors. They have a happy and passionate team of digital professionals, across creative, content, technical and account management, who all love working together to go the extra mile to deliver digital content and strategies for their clients. They offer a positive and collaborative working environment, with the added benefit of flexible working for all team members.
With modern offices, within the creative hub of Birmingham, there is plenty on offer to do and see to keep the inspiration flowing.
Our client is on the lookout for a highly organised Senior Creative Designer, with knowledge of online and offline design, brand development and the creative process. Main duties include managing and developing a Junior Designer and the freelance team with the delivery of client briefs, creation of visual assets for web, email, and social media, creation of fully responsive websites in XD, creating and maintaining brand guidelines for clients and working closely with the account handling team to accurately scope projects of various sizes. There will also be good exposure to client workshops and meetings so you can get into the crux of the brief.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative thinker, with good leadership and organisational skills to develop their role and shape a highly talented and collaborative team.
You will be successful in the role of Lead Digital Designer if you:
- Have a minimum of 3+ years' experience in a Lead / Senior Designer role
- Have experience with team management and development in a busy digital agency
- Are able to work well autonomously as well as a part of a team
- Are highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Have experience designing responsive/adaptive solutions
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and problem solve
- Are confident in client-facing scenarios, presenting design choices and participating in workshops
- Are highly competent working with brand guidelines
If you're dedicated Senior Digital Designer who is passionate about creating innovative technical solutions and inspiring a dynamic team, we want to hear from you! Please get in touch with your CV as soon as you can!