Are you a Junior level Front-End Developer with creative flair and passion for digital design? Would you thrive in a collaborative and creative environment? If you are keen to find a permanent role to truly develop your front-end skills on a variety of client projects, this could be a rewarding opportunity for you.
Our client is a successful corporate communications agency that has achieved enviable growth over the last 5 years and is looking to continue building growth on its recognised success. They deliver professional, creative solutions to over 100 Plcs ranging from the FTSE 100 to AiM listed organisations. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to enable, influence and be part of their continued creative offering to generate success for their clients. Their brand development services are also growing and gaining recognition within Corporate markets. There is now an opportunity to join their talented team of 50 professionals in a bright, open plan office space in central Birmingham.
You will be part of a collaborative work environment that will see you liaising with other teams around the agency including Digital Designers and Research Consultants to understand requirements and ensure the final product delivers the intended message. This will include offering and seeking support, advice, and insight in order to make every product created better than its predecessor. You will also carry out cross browser testing as well as testing on a variety of devices ensuring everything works as intended and delivers a consistent user experience.
- A good understanding and experience of both web design and web development processes, including planning, responsive design and testing, and you will have a passion for new challenges and learning new skills.
- Familiar with key design principles such as typography and layout.
- A passion for problem-solving.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A good understanding of developing responsive websites and experience carrying out cross-browser as well as cross-platform testing.
- Good experience with frameworks such as bootstrap, jQuery and Modernizr.
- Experience using latest CSS3 concepts such as keyframes, transforms and advanced layout features
- Some knowledge of Object-Oriented programming
- Some insight into CSS pre-processors such as less or sass
Get in touch
If you feel your skills and experience would fit well with this role, please send your CV and portfolio. If you don't have your CV to hand right now, please send us a note expressing your interest in the first instance.