If you're a GRADUATE, desperate to get your foot in the door of a digital agency and you're tired of hearing you don't have enough experience - read on!
Our client is based just on the outskirts of Leamington Spa, in a stunning and modern office space where you'll really feel like one of the 'family'. Delivering forward-thinking digital and web projects, they pride themselves on their ability to really understand and service their clients.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of an established and friendly digital agency.
As the Digital Executive you will be the go to person for clients when they need support with their websites. This can be anything from helping them to log in, uploading content and fixing bugs, through to training (fear not….you will be given heaps of training, and you won't be expected to know it all straight away!).
You will also be involved with all aspects of testing for new projects and website releases. This is a great training ground to get to grips with CMS systems and it will allow you to get involved with the delivery of small projects alongside the support of existing sites.
What's more, this fab agency is happy to let the successful candidate explore which aspect of agency life suits them best, be that account management, content and social or web build; a day a week, you will be given time to focus on that area and spend time with the skilled professionals who can show you the ropes!
Whilst we don't expect you to have all these skills today, with the right training you will quickly be able to work effectively in the following ways:
- Great communication skills, dealing effectively with clients on the phone and in writing
- Good attention to detail and attentive listening skills
- Able to interrogate a problem to discover the best route
- Experienced at using Enterprise CMS platforms (e.g. Episerver and Sitecore) and Open Source platforms (e.g. Umbraco and WordPress)
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS - in order to be able to make minor amends and better understand the development team requirements
- Using and developing your marketing skills
- Experience in customer service experience is an advantage
First and foremost, we're looking for driven self-starters who are looking to get their foot in the door with a reputable, well-established and friendly digital agency. You'll be willing to learn and try new things, and in return you'll get the chance to spend time learning the ropes in all aspects of agency life!
You'll also benefit from an array of awesome perks, including: 2 duvet days, time off at Christmas, subsidised massages, healthcare benefits (the list goes on), and the company of an office dog!
So, if this sounds like just what you've been looking for, get in touch today!