If innovation and digital transformation floats your boat, and you’re always on the lookout for the latest trend or digital/tech solution to enhance customer experience - be that audio visual, augmented reality, virtual reality or something else - then I’d love to hear from you.
Our client is based in Central Birmingham, in a slick and modern office space which is easy to get to from surrounding areas including Leamington, Warwick, Coventry, and of course much of the West Midlands. Working with some huge global, house-hold brand names, this role will enable you to take your career and interest in immersive and experiential solutions, that enhance customer experience, to the next level.
This is a role that’s all about delivery. Co-ordinating both internal and external teams of Developers, Creatives and Client Services professionals, you will be responsible for the full roll out of innovative and forward-thinking digital projects and solutions. We’re not talking just websites here; we’re talking apps; we’re talking interactive and immersive solutions, and gamification…!
Reporting in to the Digital Experience Director, day to day you’ll be expected to:
- Develop and deliver digital content, products and experiences across multiple channels, liaising closely with the wider teams
- Take a human-centred approach to digital design with an understanding of user testing
- Keep up to date with the latest industry, technology and creative skills to help stimulate and shape digital ideas
- Review and update processes in line with the overall business approach, to ensure the smooth delivery of high-quality work
- Take responsibility for pricing, budget management and reporting of projects
- Know how to work with digital analytics tools to track, monitor and report on the performance of content and make further recommendations
We’re looking for inquisitive, problem solving ‘do-ers’, who are passionate about digital transformation. You may come from a gaming background, or perhaps an experiential or events based background with solid experience of digital transformation projects. Together with the Digital Experience Director and a team of specialists, you’ll be taking big house-hold brand names to the next level when it comes to customer experience. You’ll need a strategic understanding of the digital environment and emerging technologies. You’ll have hands-on experience of delivering digital projects from scoping to delivery. Ideally you’ll come with some hands-on experience, or with a deep routed passion for audio visual and/or immersive tech.
It goes without saying, as a Digital Experience Producer you’ll have excellent organisational and project management skills as well as strong communication skills.
Full JD available on request. Sound like you? Please send us your CV today or call me to talk it though further.