We have a really great opportunity for a Digital Designer to join a highly creative and innovative agency in the Abingdon area. If you are a creative brain in a technical world, looking for an opportunity to show what you are and can be, please read on!
Our client is a growing international creative agency based in the beautiful surroundings of the Oxfordshire countryside. Their growing digital department works across a number of diverse projects including mobile apps, e-commerce websites, B2B lead generation websites, promotional, product showcase sites and many others.
They work with many different sectors, and brands, both in the UK and globally, to transform visual communications and experiences.
The digital team is all about freedom of thought and ideas; problem-solving; collaboration; rigorous UX planning and beautifully crafted design. They want to give a Digital Designer, with 3-7 years' experience, the opportunity to develop; learning from a highly experienced team and the variety of brands they work with.
You will enjoy working in a close team of 5, within a digital creative team of 3, to work on:
- Creative and intelligent development of user interfaces
- Participation in creative scoping sessions
- Interpret UX output
- Create and apply digital style guides
- Support the ongoing creative development of existing solutions
- Support the creative team and help guide the creative process
- Create & improve wireframes, prototypes, style guides, and user flows
- Output creative work ready for technical implementation
- Support quality control of technical implementation
We would love to talk to you if you are a dedicated Digital Designer, passionate about problem-solving and the Digital/Tech space. You follow, read and absorb what's possible and can engage team members with your passion for cutting-edge solutions.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience in designing responsive/adaptive solutions
- Highly competent working with brand guidelines
- Ability to work well autonomously and also part of a team
- Good communicator - able to hold workshops with clients, explain solutions to complex problems, and hand-over to Developers
- Knowledge of UI best practice and understanding of technical feasibility
- Working knowledge of Sketch (Invision would be fab but not essential
- Experience working with an Agile methodology and/or using JIRA
Our client can offer a fun, friendly environment, eligibility for our profit share scheme, a growing pipeline of excellent projects., a great team of talented people, a lovely location and more soft benefits.
If you'd like to talk this opportunity through, please send your CV and portfolio asap!