Are you a Digital Content Executive looking for an opportunity to further your digital career with a reputable company that offer an array of support and plenty of variety to keep you developing?
Our client is a very established not-for-profit membership organisation based in modern offices on the outskirts of Coventry and easily commutable from all surrounding areas (Leamington, Warwick, Solihull, and Stratford). They have an international reach and can offer great exposure and opportunities for the right person. They are big on training and development as well as offering a great work-life balance.
The main purpose of this role is to take responsibility for online content including the researching, planning, production and optimisation of content for the purposes of SEO across multiple websites.
You will have a solid understanding of digital content with proven experience of creating content ensuring it is optimised, accurate and adheres to the brand guidelines and SEO best practice
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Research, produce and publish content in the forms of blogs, articles, imagery and web copy
- Ensure content is fully optimised and SEO friendly
- Conduct keyword research and content planning to drive higher organic visibility and authority
- Regularly review content across websites and competitors for areas of improvement
- Managing relationship with contributors and partners to create content that is on brand and relevant to our customers
- Ensure all content produced matches and adheres to brand guidelines
- Ensure all content updates are accurately monitored and measured using the available analytics tools
As the Digital Content Executive, you’ll have an understanding and exposure to marketing best practices, everything from outbound email marketing, to digital content, PR and link building. You’ll have previous experience writing online copy, preferably within brand/product background, wit a passion and experience in SEO.
This role would suit someone who loves writing and an exceptional eye for detail combined with excellent written communication skills.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV today.