Are you a proven or Creative Lead or Design Director looking for a new opportunity to make a difference and help grow the agency's creative offering? Would you love to bring fresh ideas and ways of thinking to a passionate design team? If you’re keen to make your mark in a key role within the agency creative team, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading independently owned creative agencies, with 4 offices in the UK and 1 overseas, the group has over 200 talented people working with national and international clients. Their strategic and creative teams deliver high-quality communications in reporting, brand, employee experience, and sustainability. They offer a positive and supportive working culture and are committed to growing people and well as their business.
As Design Director, you will report to the Creative Director and manage a team of 3 Designers, you will also work closely with Creative Artworkers and the Client Services team. Your role will be client-facing and you will be integral to helping the studio deliver engaging, impactful creative across a diverse and exciting client base. The scope of work you will be exposed to is broad, including major branding and reporting projects for FTSE 250 clients. You will provide strategic creative thinking, be hands-on with concept generation and graphic design. As a key player in the senior creative team, you will actively help develop future work pipeline through client engagement, to spot opportunities and maximise project potential.
- You are passionate about creative work and storytelling through brand communications and inspire those around you
- You have significant experience leading and mentoring a creative team
- You have an agency background and understand the demands of delivering quality work, whilst juggling multiple projects
- You can effectively present creative ideas and rationale to clients and internal stakeholders
- You can build strong working relationships with your clients and equally your colleagues at all levels
- You have core strengths in branding, concepts, and design for print in the corporate B2B sector
Get in touch
If you feel this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your CV and portfolio ASAP and we will happily tell you more. If you do not have your portfolio to hand, just send your CV in the first instance and we can take it from there!