Are you an Account Exec or Junior Account Manager with a minimum of one year's agency experience (ideally more!), and looking for a big opportunity to grow your career? If you'd enjoy nothing more than stepping into the world of B2C, F&B, and hospitality, then this could be the perfect next step for you!
Due to a series of new business wins, an opportunity has arisen as a Brand Design Exec to join this thriving and specialist full-service agency based in their urban, funky offices in central Birmingham; a fantastic building with huge spaces and amazing city views. They provide a huge scope of creative, brand, experiential and interiors services for their clients, including pub groups, restaurant chains and hospitality across the UK and globally. This is a very reputable, successful agency working with exciting leading brands, and their Dubai agency is expanding. The Dubai office to date has been 100% interiors focussed but due to increasing demand for brand development work, they are expanding their offering, using the resources of the UK studio. Much of this work is the creation of new brand IDs, including brand narrative and design direction for some very new leisure brands.
This new role will be working closely with the Brand Design Manager to delivery brand projects for the hospitality sector. Day to day tasks will predominantly involve ongoing liaison with Dubai, project brief taking, creative brief writing, creative/artwork management, proofing, providing status updates, etc. There might also be some support on new biz research, proposals, tenders, and pitches. You will work in the Birmingham office with at least one visit to Dubai a year, and certainly a trip over at the start of your role to absorb the culture of Dubai and the agency's clients.
You will excel in this Brand Design Executive role if you:
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years' agency experience
- Ideally have experience in the F&B, retail or hospitality sector, but we would also love to hear from you if you have consumer brand experience
- Come with relevant experience in terms of solid client delivery of brand communications
- Be self-motivated and confident taking, absorbing and writing creative briefs
- Enjoy managing projects and creative teams whilst maximising client business opportunities and building on the excellent client relationships
- Have an active social life that sees you frequenting bars, cafes, and restaurants as regularly as you can afford!
If you would like the chance to use your agency experience and combine this with your passion for brands and the café, bar and restaurant culture then this could be the opportunity for you. To apply for this role of a Brand Design Executive, please send your CV to us as soon as you can, or call in to chat it through further!