Are you an integrated Account Executive, with a bias for digital projects, looking for your next career move in a well respected and thriving agency where you can work with a wonderful team on some big household names. If yes, then please read on!
Our client is an award-winning, full-service agency based in the beautiful West Midlands countryside. They have the perfect mix of talent, creativity, and positive culture, servicing their clients through their integrated offering, from Creative, Branding, Digital, Social and PR.
With a broad range of clients across fashion, retail and automotive, this ever-growing and collaborative agency, is on the lookout for a new team member to join their warm and welcoming client service team where hard-work, creativity, and social fit are of equal importance.
Due to recent business wins, our client is looking for an Account Executive to join the project team for one of their big automotive accounts. This role will be responsible for managing mostly digital and web-based projects, independently working on multiple client briefs end to end. The role will include day-to-day client liaison, project management of briefs through the creative and digital teams, asset and website management, status reporting through a CRM system, file organisation and budget management.
This is an exciting opportunity, to be exposed to some big brands, in a well-regarded and supportive team with lots of opportunity for training and progression, enabling you to be at the top of your game in no time.
You will be successful in this Account Executive role if you:
- Have a minimum of 1 year's agency experience
- Are a natural people person who can win the hearts of your team and clients alike
- Have demonstrable experience working on digital projects, as well as exposure to print and design
- Are a team player, and happy supporting your colleagues as well as managing creatives
- Are self-motivated and confident
- Are a highly organised multi-tasker, who can spin many plates and still remain calm under pressure
- Ideally a driver due to the location of the agency
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please get in touch today!