Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Keen to totally own the social media activity for an established and growing business? This is a really creative, fun opportunity to dive right in and do just that!
This luxury retailer is growing, and they are looking for a talented Social Media Manager who can take total ownership of all social media activity from strategy to implementation.
Working in opulent offices in a converted barn, you will be part of dedicated and growing team. So, if you are looking for a challenge and have a passion for fashion, then this role may be just what you are looking for.
Reporting in to the Brand Manager, the key purpose of this Social Media Manager role is to drive customer engagement and website traffic through social media activity. Day to day, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimise company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- To be responsible for all social media activity (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) and managing corporate social media accounts
- To work with Programme Managers and partners to support all campaigns and initiatives
- To deliver improved media relations and press coverage (including published articles/blogs)
We're looking for experienced Social Media specialists, who have proven experience managing social media across all major platforms. You'll ideally enjoy and be good at writing, naturally creative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like your dream job, please send us your CV today!