An opportunity has arisen for agency Account Manager looking to bring their agency career in-house and enjoy all the security and fresh challenges this will bring!
Our client is in the education sector, and they have grown a very impressive in-house creative studio which services 5 client business in the delivery of design, film and print. The variety is quite something, and hard to articulate here, but all information can be provided. The target market is 60% student, so the design is very youth centred, with great energy and engagement. The environment is light, bright and has a lovely energy to it. There is parking on-site, and public transport links are great.
The team of Designers and Account Managers are dedicated and motivated and all enjoy working with clients who share the same values and are on the 'same side'. The Client Services team is made up of 3 account teams, all reporting into the Head of Account Management.
Each Account Manager enjoys a fair and balanced mix of clients and nature of projects.
This is a really varied opportunity; a chance to work on multi-channel projects with various clients and is supported by your own Account Executive. Specifically:
- Reporting into the Head or Client Relations, the Account Manager will manage a portfolio of clients delivering excellent, high quality service and support. This is a Senior role within the Client team as you will oversee Account Executives, delegating briefs and supporting them on a day-to-day basis
- You will be the key client contact and enjoy very close and accessible relationships with them
- You can write compelling briefs and engage the design team to deliver a variety of work. Project delivery and relationship building is what it's all about!
- Confidently present pitches and creative solutions and host meetings with a wide range of clients at all levels
- Liaise between clients, suppliers and all internal teams to ensure smooth running of a projects, within budget and to deadline
You will need to be a proven Account Manager who has clearly managed and delivered multiple projects within design and marketing. Whilst they do deliver email and social, the role is predominantly print.
You'll really fit in if you love design, really enjoy client relationships and juggling balls, and keeping busy is what gets you going!
So, if you fancy a change, oh, and a fantastic benefits package with 40 days holiday (!), then please send your CV to us asap, or give me a call to chat it through further.