News, July 2015 - Dream guests.
Latest topic of heavy conversation at BTB? “Who would be your dream guests to invite to supper?” Highbrow, eh?
- ARCTIC MONKEYS – yes, all of them, to play some background music.
- TRAVIS PARKER – because he is the best drummer in the world and it'd be wicked if would do a set with Arctic Monkeys
- WILL FARRELL – he is just so bloody hilarious and a brilliant actor
- HERCULE POIROT (aka David Suchet) – as my Murder Mystery guest
- TONY HAWK – to put on a skateboarding show
- JEREMY CLARKSON - for the controversy!
- CHANNING TATUM - to look at
- BEAR GRYLLS - because you never know when you might need to know how to survive on a desert island
- SHAUN T (the man behind Insanity) - to inspire
- SCOTT DISICK (Keeping up with the Kardashians) - because he's just hilarious!
Not sure what this bunch of people says about me...!
- NEIL DIAMOND – so he could sing to me whilst I prepare the meal, he is my favourite singer EVER!
- DOLLY PARTON – I want to hear her life story and she can sing with Neil, plus she would be loads of fun
- ROBERT REDFORD - to stare at all night. Would also request that he wears his uniform out of the film ‘The Way We Were’
- MICHAEL McCINTYRE – so I can show him my man drawer
- NICOLE SHERZINGER – I can put her in a my cloning machine and become her
- JAMES GANDOLFINI (RIP)
- BRIAN CRANSTON
- ROBERT DE NIRO
- MERYL STREEP
- EMMA THOMPSON
Five excellent actors…… No doubt a bit of a heavy evening. I wouldn’t plan on saying much”.
- STEVEN SPIELBERG – he has made some of the most memorable and amazing movies
- VALENTINO ROSSI – he’s an incredible MotoGP rider and a very funny guy!
- DAWN FRENCH AND JENNIFER SAUNDERS – love them!
- EWAN MCGREGOR - YUM
- GEORGE HARRISON - for peace and tunes
- ROGER STIRLING (Mad Men) – the man is an absolute legend
- GUY GARVEY – For music, stories and bear hugs
- MORRISSEY – would be interesting to find out first hand what he’s really like
- VIC REEVES & BOB MORTIMER – after a few drinks, they ‘d be a right laugh
- JENNIFER ANISTON – not just because she’s gorgeous, she’d be fun too (!)
- DAWN FRENCH – just to hear that laugh first hand
- ROB BRYDON - comedy legend
- STEPH AND DOM (Gogglebox) - would love to share a long island iced tea with them. Tits!
- DAWN PORTER - the lady who dares to ask what others wouldn’t
- BORIS JOHNSON – everyone loves an eccentric
Whose dinner party would you like to come to?