I am seeking a UX Lead to join a full-service digital agency based in Oxfordshire which is looking to grow their UX offering. This agency is looking for someone who is methodical in their process and a true problem solver. You will ultimately be the go-to person when it comes to offering digital solutions to their list of excellent clients.
As UX Lead within this leading digital agency, you will be working across a diverse range of projects for well-known consumer brands. Your role will be to evolve the requirements of the user into commercially driven and engaging experiences.
Outstanding communication skills are essential in this role as you will have daily and direct contact with clients, as well having to present your ideas to internal stakeholders and client teams.
* To communicate clear and concise UX Strategies, including:
- Project objectives and requirements
- User proto personas
- Empathy maps
- User journeys
* Produce wireframes and prototypes at varying levels of fidelity
* Provide support and guidance to other UX Designer and Architects
* Encourage UX thinking throughout the team and wider business
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience at a senior level, preferably from an agency background
- A proven portfolio that shows off your expertise and full of ides around engaging customer solutions
- A mobile first philosophy
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Discounted gym membership
This company is at the forefront of the digital world and is looking for an individual that is as equally passionate as they are to come on board and help shape the UX offering.
If you would like to know more about this role, please do give me a call - plenty more to tell you! Or, if easier, send your CV across in the first instance and we can take it from there.