Whether you're looking to re-locate to London, or you're just looking for your next career move within the city, this is a great opportunity to work for a luxury brand, in an in-house environment, taking total ownership of Digital Search.
Based within a stone's throw of Covent Garden, and right in the heart of Central London, this is an exceptional opportunity for a Digital Search and Acquisition specialist to be instrumental in the organic and paid search strategy for this luxury B2C brand.
This is both a strategic and hands-on role, so you must be up to speed with current best practice when it comes to SEO, and comfortable setting up and managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
Reporting in to the Marketing Manager, you'll take sole responsibility for the driving web traffic and enquiries and will always be looking for the most innovative and current ways to maximise ROI. Therefore, it goes without saying that you'll be commercially driven and pride yourself on delivering outstanding results.
You will outline and implement the search strategy across Google, Yahoo and Bing, and day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Day to day responsibility for campaigns including bid management, ad copy testing, keyword optimisation.
- Implement A/B testing with full reporting and data to identify trends and implement campaign improvements.
- Production of weekly and monthly reporting.
- Work with the marketing programme executives to ensure that on site copy and landing pages are fully optimised and seasonality of demand and target audiences are catered for.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation of dynamic search, remarketing and core campaigns.
- Work with social media executive to build effective, targeted paid advertising campaigns across social channels.
- Work with media agency to ensure remarketing, prospecting campaigns align with business objectives and in-house managed PPC campaigns.
- Work with programme marketing executives and creative team to drive SEO requirements in content creation and programming.
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations.
- Manage relationship with SEO agency.
- Develop and implement link building strategy through competitor analysis and outreach strategy.
- Work with the website development agency to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Support changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and system developments and implement accordingly.
We're open to people at various levels for this role, but you'll ideally have at least 2 years' experience working in SEO and PPC - both hands on delivery and agency management experience would be desired. If you have experience within the Leisure, Travel or Hospitality sector then even better!
We're looking for analytical thinkers and exceptional communicators, so if that sounds like you, and you're looking for an in-house/client side Search opportunity based in Central London, what are you waiting for? Please send us your CV today and we can have a good chat about this role in more detail!