Are you a Senior Graphic Designer with a strong creative vision? Would you love to be part of a creative team that is resourced to solve any creative challenge, offering the freedom to be truly innovative? If so, this would be a fantastic move in your career!
Our client is a global design consultancy, offering creative design and innovation services to internal and external clients. They work with high profile organisations in the transport and energy sectors (incredibly innovative sectors!) and work collaboratively in helping their clients achieve their ambitions.
At the heart of the business sits their thriving in-house creative team, a highly talented team of 62 people across 7 locations in the UK, providing expertise in graphic design, UX, UI design, 3D visualisation, motion, film, and immersive media. They provide a positive and progressive working culture with the opportunity to make a big impact, broaden your skills and build your own client relationships.
This is an exciting role that offers you the chance to really push your creativity. You will be part of a growing team at the Epsom office working alongside a Studio Lead, Technical Lead, and 3D Designer, with close links to the London design team.
Your role will see you take ownership of your own client projects and direct your ideas using the creative and technical skills amongst the team, across print, events, web, virtual reality and motion. You will be hands-on with concept generation and graphic design and work directly with clients in getting to the heart of problems and adding value and innovation to every project. You will actively help develop future work pipeline through client engagement, spotting opportunities, and maximising project potential. The scope of work you'll be exposed to is broad, including bigger projects such as campaign and event design, as well as creating fresh design solutions for marketing materials and public consultations.
- You are an experienced Graphic Designer with a portfolio showcasing your conceptual ideas and passion for design
- You consider yourself an innovator and problem solver and enjoy being empowered to challenge the brief and go over and above with your creative thinking
- You are a strong communicator, able to clearly explain your ideas to others, and very comfortable presenting to clients and building working relationships
- You care about the quality of your work and strive to add value to the smallest of jobs
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and keep calm and focused under pressure
- You are skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are always looking to learn new software
- You have experience of working with digital teams to deliver innovative multi-discipline solutions
- Ideally, you have some exposure to projects containing AR/VR and digital solutions.
Get in touch
The company has an impressive benefits package and provides real opportunities for career development. If you feel your skills and work ethic are suited to this role, please send your portfolio ASAP. If you don't have your CV to hand right now, please send us a note expressing your interest in the first instance and we can take it from there!