Are you a proven Graphic Designer at either middleweight or senior level, with a huge passion for retail and brand communications? Do you love collaborating at concept stage and enjoy using your creative flair across design, art direction and branding? If you'd love to develop your career in a successful creative agency, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our client is a creative agency specialising in the retail sector, based in lovely office accommodation on the outskirts of Nottingham. They deliver exciting retail campaigns and branding solutions for well-known brands in the health and beauty, leisure, and home sectors. The overall agency team offers expertise in strategic planning, ideas, design, and client services, and work collaboratively together and very closely with their clients. They are all very passionate about creating the best work for their clients and enjoy being part of a relaxed and hard-working culture.
As Senior Designer, you will report to the Creative Director and work alongside Creative Leaders, Senior Designers, Middleweight Designers, Artworkers and Copywriters. You will work on in-store campaigns and art direction for a leading UK brand in the health and beauty sector and will also contribute on projects for other health and beauty brands for global markets, which will include digital design and packaging. This role will involve you collaborating with your colleagues on interpreting briefs, creative concepts and design. You will be responsible for hands-on graphic design as well as overseeing other Designers and Artworkers in relation to campaign collateral.
This opportunity will give you the chance to grow and develop, and eventually step up to a Creative Lead position.
- You have a minimum of 4 years' experience in an agency or studio, working with retail or consumer brands
- You consider yourself a conceptual Graphic Designer with a strong ability to develop inspiring and compelling ideas that are grounded in the brief
- You love being part of an agency creative team and thrive in a challenging environment
- You have a big passion for retail and beauty brands and have a keen interest in the commercial world
- You may be at middleweight level and eager to step up and take your career to the next level, or you may be senior level and looking to embed yourself in an exciting agency with better ways of working to what you have experienced before
- You have developed good presentation skills for client and internal presentations
- You can effectively work under time constraints and pressures without compromising on quality, always with excellent attention to detail
- You are Mac based and competent in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
Get in touch
If you believe this role sounds like the next step in your career, please send your CV and portfolio to us ASAP. If you do not have your portfolio to hand, just send your CV in the first instance and we can take it from there!