Do you have experience working as a Senior Designer within a creative agency and love working on global brands, thriving off working within a fast-paced environment? I am working with a leading, award-winning, creative agency, in the heart of Cheltenham, which is looking to grow their creative team with a talented conceptual Senior Designer who will play an integral part of their busy studio.
As Senior Designer, you will be a very important addition to this team and will have had experience working in a similar environment, working within a fast-moving studio. You will play a key role in ensuring junior members of the team are mentored and developed alongside the Creative Director, working across all their clients, many of which are globally recognisable brands.
The more day to day aspects of your role will include working collaboratively with the wider team on all sorts of campaigns from branding and event collateral, to direct mail and digital assets for some global clients within the B2B sector.
- You must, first and foremost, be a conceptual creative who is all about the idea and the craft and happy to work across a wide array of touch points
- To inspire clients beyond their expectations
- To work alongside other teams within the business to conceptualise and ultimately execute strong creative solutions
- To present finalised ideas and concepts to clients and account teams
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in digital media
- To take on additional projects, duties and tasks as and when required
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Flexible working option after 3 months
- Quarterly socials, coffee machine and a full fridge of lovely treats
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
At this agency, there is always something going on in the office, so you must be a giving individual who is more than happy to contribute to whatever the task may be.
If you are a hands-on creative with a passion for successfully helping mentor and support a team, then I would be really keen to see your CV and portfolio /samples; I can then engage with you more about this exciting opportunity. Plenty more to tell you!