Are you an established Senior Account Manager, or doing the role without the job title (!), and would love to work for a truly creative agency alongside a strong team of talented and creative spirits with household name brands?
If you are looking to find a fresh, energising next move, within an agency that was voted one of the best places to work in 2018, please read on….!
From start-ups to household names, their clients have one thing in common: they recognise the value of creativity in gaining and keeping a competitive edge and that's where this agency comes in - great ideas, perfectly delivered; an appetite for realising potential and a proven methodology for making it all happen. They are based in the beautiful Cotswolds, with bars and restaurants and shops on their doorstep and specialise in branding, communications, and campaigns to enable their clients to thrive and grow with a strong brand and engagement.
The role of Senior Account Manager will take responsibility for 1-2 key client accounts, fostering close client relationships and delighting those clients with seamless delivery of projects, supported by an Account Manager.
You will apply your varied multi-channel experience to deliver on the brand and communications strategies for your clients. You will enjoy taking responsibility for forecasting and tracking budgets, managing an Account Manager, leading client review meetings, overseeing creative and leading on quality.
- Confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to plan, manage and conclude projects
- Good listener, who knows how to get to the nub of client's issues and objectives
- Personable, professional and able to inspire the creative team, your clients' and your team
- Previous experience of coaching and mentoring
- Expertise in identifying opportunities and growing client accounts
For the chance to work in a highly creative, motivated team of friendly and talented people, please send your cv to us asap or call me to chat it through further!