Are you a conceptual senior-level 3D Designer, highly experienced in designing for retail environments? Are you passionate about bringing some brand magic to the in-store consumer journey? If you're ready to join an exciting and well-established creative agency, this could be the perfect move for you!
Our client is a leading retail agency which has lovely modern premises-based very close to the M1. The agency houses some serious talent in the studio, which is the engine room of the agency. Creative is what drives the business; a compelling proposition for any talented creative looking for a home that highly values fantastic creative.
The client base is mainly retail, leisure, and FMCG, and they provide insightful solutions that translate through the customer journey, with brand engagement concepts through multiple channels. This includes advertising on and offline, sales promotion, in-store look and feel, internal communications and more. They are there to increase their clients' brand performance and it is their channel knowledge, strong consumer marketing experience, and value in a creative strategy that helps their clients thrive and grow.
The Role and You
- You like to thrive in an exciting range of national and global brands, and are skilled and reputed in conceptualising, designing and visualising brand executions in retail spaces
- You are experienced in delivering in the conceptual thinking stages, but equally loving the process of generating great looking finished 3D visuals
- You're confident working on some integrated 2D communication/graphics work too
- You display original thinking and passion for high profile brands, across consumer-engaging environments
- As part of a 33-strong studio, a multi-skilled team of talented individuals, you'll enjoy thriving on the speed and energy of a full workload and be open to new challenges
- You will work with some fantastic household name brands across Retail, Shopper Marketing, and Brand Development, providing design and conceptual solutions for consumer brand activation, primarily but not limited to Retail
Your main areas of involvement will be around:
• 3D CGI modelling and rendering • sketching & scamping concepts • integrated 2D graphic comms • presentation decks • mood boards • getting under the skin of the brief • briefing & planning sessions • stakeholder management • play-back of the briefing
Get in touch
The agency has an impressive benefits package and a highly competitive salary. So, if you are looking for a new home that is secure, growing and buzzing with creative at its heart, please send your portfolio to us asap! If you don't have your CV to hand right now, please send us a note expressing your interest in the first instance and we can take it from there.