We have a unique and exciting opportunity to be a crucial member within the PR and Social Media team of this highly regarding Birmingham based integrated agency. This role will be perfect for a PR Professional who would prefer to be a specialist within an integrated agency, over a pure PR agency, and enjoy the variety and collaboration that brings.
Our client is a small and diverse team of passionate people - creatives, digital strategists, marketers and PR professionals. They are a straightforward, intelligent, creative thinking and highly caring agency that want the best for their clients and their team; 'well-being' is at their core. They are predominantly B2C, with a variety of sectors within, such as leisure, tourism and not for profit. They can provide integrated campaign solutions or specialist solutions by calling on the expertise in the marketing, digital, PR and creative teams as needed. They are lean and agile.
A Natural Born Storyteller - Storytelling will be at the heart of everything you do. Whether it's creating compelling video content, writing a newsworthy release or crafting thumb stopping social media content, you'll be passionate about finding the rich and authentic details that give audiences a way to connect with the brand that they work with.
As PR and Social Senior Account Manager, you'll be hands-on at every stage - across all their clients - from creating press releases and schmoozing journalists, to developing communications plans and leading the execution of them.
With long lasting clients and organic business growth, they need someone to make their mark on several accounts. This position will require you to help brands find interesting ways to get themselves noticed, with ideas that not only earn column inches, but provide social currency too.
You'll be working with their multi-skilled integrated team including marketing, creative and digital professionals to deliver high class, memorable campaigns for our clients.
What you will bring
- Passion - Someone who gives a damn about the work and the people you work with
Ambition - Pro-active in seeking out creative opportunities. Always wanting the next project to be better. Helping to drive the agency's communications output forward
- Curiosity - Aware of what's going on around you - a thirst for knowledge. Questioning the answers
- Minimum 4 years' experience in an agency environment and 2 years in an account manager role
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing skills to craft internal and client correspondence, communications plans, press materials, new business proposals, etc
- A strong understanding of the local and national media landscape
- A practical and advanced understanding of visual communications, social media and the digital landscape and how to incorporate these channels into client programmes
- Ability to work flexibly when required
- Lastly - Be a bloody good egg to have around!
If you want to know more and hear about the huge package of benefits and perks this agency offer that will enable you to keep growing, learning and being interested then please get in touch!