Are you a Middleweight Graphic Designer with a huge passion for crafting exceptional design? Would you love to be part of a thriving creative agency specialising in B2B technology clients, offering you the chance to develop and grow within the creative team?
Then please read on!
Our client is a fully integrated marketing agency specialising in the B2B technology sector. Their talented team turns bright ideas, market understanding, and strategic thinking into effective marketing for big brands. They pride themselves on being cutting edge in their solutions and can plan, create and execute marketing communications for any channel and media. Their working culture is collaborative and people-centric, and they offer fantastic well-being benefits.
As Middleweight Graphic Designer you will report to the Studio Manager and be part of a busy creative team including Middleweight and Senior Graphic Designers, Motion Graphics Designers and Copywriters, creatively led by a Design Director and Executive Creative Director. The majority of your role will see you juggling multiple projects across various clients, creating high-quality integrated designs for B2B campaigns across print and digital channels, to print-ready artwork stage. You will be part of a fast-paced lively environment with plenty of projects to work on.
- You have at least 3 years' industry experience.
- You have ideally spent time working on B2B campaigns in the technology sector or have a desire to immerse yourself in this sector, grow your knowledge base and be able to bring value to every creative challenge.
- You have a portfolio showcasing beautifully crafted integrated design across print and digital channels.
- You consider yourself to have a strong creative flair and genuinely care about the quality of your work.
- You are highly skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud and have meticulous attention to detail.
Get in touch
If this sounds like your next move, please send your portfolio ASAP. If you don't have your CV to hand right now, please send us a note expressing your interest in the first instance.