If you’re looking for an opportunity to work autonomously and run and grow a profitable Marketing function, then look no further…
Based in the heart of the glorious Cotswolds, our client is based just off the Fosse Way and easily commutable from Evesham, Stratford Upon Avon, Banbury and surrounding villages.
Working directly in a small team of 3, but with a much wider team of over 50 spread across London and Leeds, you’ll be comfortable working autonomously, both at a strategic and delivery level.
Reporting directly into the MD, you’ll take the lead on all Marcomms for this niche and successful B2B company. As specialists in their field, you’ll help elevate their presence further, keeping them in touch with existing clients as well as helping them reach new ones!
Through a combination of traditional and digital marketing, as well as networking, you’ll be in your element when it comes to finding intelligent and innovative ways to talk to clients and customers.
No one day will be the same, and you’ll get involved in:
- Website management; updating company websites and reporting on web related activity (traffic etc) via Google Analytics
- Search marketing; basic PPC and SEO (with support of external suppliers where needed) to help raise the online profile of our client
- Email marketing; create, send and report on email campaigns for lead generation
- Social media; Create content for social channels (namely LinkedIn and Twitter) and monitor engagement and activity driven from social posts
- Direct marketing; co-ordinating the production and distribution of any hard copy marketing collateral
- PR; working with PR agencies to develop and implement PR strategies
- Conferences and events; co-ordinate both the attendance of external events and conferences for staff as well as the organisation of our clients own smaller scale events
This is a really great role for someone who enjoys ‘getting stuff done’, who likes to work off their own initiative, and enjoys results driven marketing. But wait, there’s more...
Initially, you’ll be doing the above as a stand-alone Marketing Manager, but as the role progresses in to an ‘Agency Lead’ role, you’ll be responsible for setting up an in-house agency that not only services all 6 businesses that sit within the ‘group’, but that will also function as its own profit-centre servicing a range of clients within the same niche B2B sector.
You’ll help build a team of talented, hard-working individuals that work together to deliver effective integrated Marketing campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial and commercially-driven professional who is excited by the ‘start-up’ vibe within the safety net of an established and growing business.
It goes without saying that you’ll have a strategic approach to marketing, but you will be comfortable rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in too.
If this sounds like you, then please send us your CV today or give me a call and we chat it through further!