Would you love to join a successful creative communications agency as a Junior Graphic Designer? Do you love typography, typesetting, and designing beautiful layouts? If you would like to take your skills to the next level within a friendly and supportive team, this could be a great opportunity for you!
This well-established communications agency has steadily grown over 22 years and now offers creative and design services from London, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Bicester, as well as overseas. Traditionally, their specialism is annual reports, however, they also work across an exceptional range of brand and internal communications and campaigns.
They offer a wonderful company culture with a focus on your overall well-being, and a commitment to ensuring you are supported at work and included in various fitness and social challenges and events, in addition to a great list of company benefits!
As Junior Graphic Designer you will work in the Creative and Studio team reporting to the Creative Director, and working with the support of the Senior Designer, Studio Manager and Senior Artworker, who will help you grow and develop. You will work on original designs for smaller annual reports, and assist on creative artwork for larger projects, and other creative work including internal communications and advertising campaigns. You will also contribute ideas when the team collaborate on new conceptual briefs.
You will have plenty of variety in your role and will be able to use your initiative in a fun and relaxed environment.
- You are passionate about design and keen to progress your career with talented creative professionals
- You have a passion for print and love typesetting, designing layouts, and illustration, and have some experience with infographics
- You are care about the quality of your work and have excellent attention to detail
- You are skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- You are a team player who is happy to get stuck in and work on any brief that comes your way
Get in touch
If this role sounds like the perfect next move for you, please send your CV and portfolio to us asap and we will happily tell you more! If you do not have your portfolio to hand, just send your CV in the first instance and we can take it from there!