If you are a senior Marketing professional, looking for a fixed-term contract to start asap and you have fashion/beauty/gifting sector experience within the last 5 years, we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading fashion accessory and gifting brand, based in Oxfordshire. It's a busy business, with seasonal peaks, as expected in the retail industry. They have an established marketing team that all works together to marketing their brands. Due to maternity leave, they are looking for a Head of Marketing to step in for 9-12 months.
The Head of Marketing reports to the Managing Director, overseeing the Marketing Team, with two direct reports; a Digital Marketing Manager (direct reports include the Social Media Coordinator and Email & CRM Executive) and Marketing Manager (direct reports include the Brand Copywriter, Brand Marketing Coordinator, and Wholesale Marketing Assistant).
They are responsible for creating and executing the global marketing strategy for their two key brands, leading the marketing team's delivery of multi-channel marketing initiatives, to drive brand awareness and grow the business. We have a full job specification available on application.
- First and foremost, we need you asap! If you are available before Christmas, then brilliant, but if you can't start until January, that will work too
- You will have experience leading a marketing function, with direct reports, and multi-channel knowledge within the beauty, fashion and/or gifting sector
- Strong creative and strategic planning skills
- Ability to thrive in an evolving and fast-moving business environment
- Experience delivering marketing strategy, B2B and B2C
- Analytical, driven and ROI focussed, with budgeting experience
- Experience in establishing and growing a team
- Highly motivated, with a 'can-do' attitude and a keen eye for detail
If you are interested in this fixed-term contract, please send your CV and a short cover note detailing your relevant experience to us asap!