We’re working on an exciting opportunity for a highly energetic, decisive and confident Digital Project Manager to join a progressive tech agency based in Central Birmingham. You must love the buzz of agency life, thrive on bring busy and bring with you your expertise to make a real impact.
Our client is a forward-thinking, progressive agency based in Central Birmingham. They are easily commutable from Warwick, Leamington, Stratford, Birmingham and surrounding areas. They are an established yet growing team with a collaborative approach!
You will lead and manage all digital projects from conception to implementation working with the strategy, design and engineering teams ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to requirement as briefed by the client. You will ensure studio workflows and processes are in place and being adopted. You will be there to guide and support the teams, give direction when needed and encouraging them to always be striving for better.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Oversee multiple clients and projects
- Responsible for planning resources, securing estimates and client communication
- Overseeing studio workload and output, prioritising work, identifying risks and issues and working with teams to resolve and limit the impact to the business and clients
- Coaching and managing the development of Digital Project Managers and Delivery Manager
- Implementing and enhancing current workflows, creating new ones as and when required
You will have digital agency experience along with a background in a digital delivery role. Project management qualifications along with working knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies and tools are vital combined with strong technical know-how.
A natural leader you will be comfortable managing multiple projects across different teams, developing those teams, communicating confidently with clients whilst being commercially focused.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV today.