Are you Junior or Mid weight level and already established as a Digital/Email/Web Designer? Do you consider yourself confident with email marketing and online promotional design? If you'd love to join a dynamic in-house team with talented people, this could be a great move for you!
Our client is a successful e-commerce home interiors business based in spacious, modern offices in North Warwickshire. They have seen incredible growth during the last 10 years and continue to grow. Their online presence is very strong, and they have a talented team of creative and marketing professionals pushing the boundaries every day to provide an extra special customer journey. They have also launched an amazing showroom!
As Email and Web Designer, you will have an integral role in shaping the visual impact, content and effectiveness of marketing components for this fast-growing business. Working closely and collaborating with designers, copywriters, web developers, and marketing specialists, with your core focus being the creation of compelling visual designs that drive traffic and conversion. The marketing initiatives include banner ads, promotional pages, and user interfaces. You will also deliver exciting email campaigns and analyse the data to propose solutions to improve ongoing consumer engagement. You will be able to provide original ideas for design concepts and creative strategies and discuss the ideas with your colleagues to agree on the best solutions. Your role will be fast-paced, therefore, your ability to multi-task and plan effectively will ensure you deliver your work on time.
- You are passionate about web and email marketing design!
- You have oodles of creative flair and a strong design aesthetic and love being part of a lively team.
- You can confidently set up and run email marketing campaigns and create online pages and assets.
- You have excellent knowledge of best practices within the web design and production field, with the ability to produce assets under tight deadlines in a high-volume production environment.
- You understand cross-functional interaction on web, product, or marketing initiatives.
- You have a minimum of 18 months consumer-oriented web-based design experience in a fast-paced corporate, creative, or agency production environment.
- Mac based
- Adobe Creative Cloud or Sketch
- HTML / CSS
- Experience of Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware an advantage
- Understanding of large scale e-commerce
Get in touch
If this role sounds perfect for you, please send your CV and portfolio ASAP! If you don't have your CV to hand, please send a note expressing your interest.