If you’re technically savvy, enjoy tinkering with code (but don’t want to be a Developer), and enjoy helping, managing and coaching others, please keep reading!
Based in rural Warwickshire and within commuting distance of Coventry, Kenilworth, Leamington and Warwick, our client offers a friendly and flexible working environment and heaps of opportunity. With a focus on the rural and agricultural sector, you’ll be involved in an array of exciting, progressive and forward-thinking digital projects.
Supporting the Head of Digital Project Management, you’ll be responsible for the ‘day-to-day’ management and support across an array of digital products, from websites to web-based apps.
In a ‘support desk’ type function, you’ll be the ‘go to’ across the various different business functions. Not only will you get hands-on with the technical aspect (so, being a dab hand at HTML and CSS will be vital), but you’ll project manage incoming requests, deliver internal training, and manage the Digital Support Executive (who will do most of the ‘hands-on’ work).
Almost acting as an ‘internal agency’, the Digital Service Team offers help and support with all internally and externally facing digital products and they are continually looking to improve and develop both their offering and service level.
This is a new, varied and interesting role, and offers the right person the opportunity to apply their skills and experience to shaping the operation of the digital services alongside the in-house team of digital experts. Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver and maintain high standards of digital service for internal and external users
- Deliver internal training on the use of digital services
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with 3rd party service providers, internal development teams and other in-house departments
- Support the Head of Digital Project Management in promoting a positive and collaborative culture within the team that is focused on delivering excellent value for money and efficient and effective digital services
- Line management of the Digital Support/Service Executive
This Digital Support Manager role is a nice hybrid of support desk, project management and web development – it might suit someone from an agency background who is looking for an in-house role, as there will be multiple projects and incoming requests to manage, so effective time and project management will be vital for this role.
If you enjoy coding, web development and content management, as well as engaging with people and troubleshooting, this could be the role for you!
If this sounds like you, please send your CV across as soon as you can, or give me a buzz to chat it all through further.