Are you looking for a digital role where you can make a real impact? Our client is looking for a digital expert who can establish themselves within an already successful marketing team and is keen to develop their digital function. You must be hands-on, happy to get stuck in and champion all things digital.
Our client is a well-established company within the travel and leisure sector, employing over 7,000 people with ambitious growth plans. They can offer a secure and positive working environment.
Based just on the outskirts of Birmingham, this role is easily accessible from all of Warwickshire, Birmingham, and Coventry. The successful Digital Marketing Executive will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, which is further supported by a progressive and rewarding working environment.
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will utilise all your digital channel knowledge and experience to deliver the digital marketing and communication strategy, with the overall objective to raise the company profile, enhance the commercial performance and improve customer acquisition and retention.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of digital marketing strategy to complement overall integrated marketing objectives
- Implementation of digital activities - Social Media (paid and organic), SEO, PPC
- Content development and management
- CMS and website management and development
- Act as a digital consultant for the wider marketing team and business
- CRM management and implementation of email marketing strategy
- Ensure digital marketing activity is accurate, consistent, legal and meets corporate policies
- Analysing and reporting on campaign and website metrics and making recommendations to drive improvements
To be successful in the Digital Marketing Executive role, you will have previous experience in a similar digital marketing position. You must be a confident, self-motivator who can work both within a team environment and autonomously.
If you'd consider yourself to have strong planning, organisational and communication skills as well as experience of social media, website management, and CRM experience then we would love to hear from you.