Do you have experience working as a Digital Designer within a creative agency and you're now looking for a move? Perhaps a chance to work on global brands in a new environment? Or maybe, you love your job but are moving to Cheltenham and need a new work ‘home’.
I am working with a leading creative agency in the heart of Gloucestershire which is looking to grow their creative team, and you will be an integral part of the growing agency going forward.
This Digital Designer role sits within an award-winning creative agency in the heart of Cheltenham. As Digital Designer you will play a key role in ensuring all the creative projects meet the brief and that you are delivering exceptional creative on every project. Working across everything from websites, mobile, apps, emails, digital presentations and more, you must enjoy being versatile and adaptable.
You will be working closely with Developers on a day-to-day basis, collaborating on what is and isn’t possible.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an agency or studio environment
- A portfolio that shows off your digital design expertise
- At ease and confident in sharing ideas and developing them further
- Highly organised and accountable
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time and able to hit deadlines
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
If you would like to know more about this role, then I would love to see a CV and portfolio packed full of creative digital design showing your ability to design across web and mobile.