If you are a commercially minded Ecommerce Manager with experience in the online retail environment, preferably in the fashion and jewellery sector and are looking for an engaging career in a vibrant and fast-paced environment this could be the role for you.
Running two very established and successful brands within the fashion, jewellery and accessories sector, our client is looking for a motivated and knowledgeable B2C Ecommerce Manager to join their team. With exciting and continual growth plans in the UK and internationally this is a great time to join and make your mark on the brand.
Reporting directly into the Head of Ecommerce you will be responsible for managing the online retail business for both brands as well as managing the B2C ecommerce team and external agencies. You will work directly with the wider marketing team to deliver online campaigns on time, to target and budget whilst ensuring the websites are optimised, up to date and enhanced for conversion.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for online sales, analysis of ROI and development of the B2C online strategy
- Continual optimisation of and development of websites through UX, CRO, and IA
- Analysing and reporting on onsite activity and digital marketing activity in line with KPI
- Ensure online brand 'look and feel' is consistent with all other channels, up to date and relevant
- Working with other departments/teams to ensure synergy and maximise opportunities across all channels
- Oversee day-to-day running of websites, ensuring content is up to date, stock is available, and products are currently merchandised
- Implement best practice SEO across websites
- Support with the wider digital marketing/acquisition strategy and building customer database
- Managing and developing both the Ecommerce Merchandiser and Ecommerce Executive
You will come from a Retail B2C ecommerce background, with proven experience of optimising and implementing an online digital B2C strategy. You will have experience and knowledge of Magento 2 and awareness of key digital marketing and acquisition channels such as PPC, Social media, Email marketing, and affiliates.
You will be comfortable with data, reporting and analysis whilst always keeping an eye on the commercial but also have an appreciation for the overall visual impact and brand you are portraying.
This role will suit a self-starter, someone who is proactive and can spot opportunities and trends in what is a competitive and fast-paced market.
If this sounds like you, then please send us your CV today.