If you are a commercially minded Ecommerce Manager with experience in the online B2B wholesale environment, preferably in the fashion and jewellery sector, and are looking for an engaging career in a vibrant and fast-paced environment this could be the role for you.
Running two very established and successful brands within the fashion, jewellery and accessories sector, our client is looking for a motivated and knowledgeable B2B Ecommerce Manager to join their team. With exciting and continual growth plans in the UK and internationally this is a great time to join and make your mark on a brand.
Reporting directly into the Head of Ecommerce you will be responsible for managing the wholesale online business for both brands as well as managing the wholesale ecommerce team and external agencies. You will work directly with the wider marketing team to deliver online campaigns on time, to target and budget whilst ensuring the websites are optimised, up to date and enhanced for conversion.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for online sales, analysis of ROI and development of the B2B online strategy
- Continual optimisation of and development of websites through UX, CRO, and IA
- Analysing and reporting on onsite activity and digital marketing activity in line with KPI
- Ensure online brand 'look and feel' is consistent with all other channels, up to date and relevant
- Working with other departments/teams to ensure synergy and maximise opportunities across all channels
- Oversee day-to-day running of websites, ensuring content is up to date, stock is available, and products are currently merchandised
- Implement best practice SEO across websites
- Support with the wider digital marketing strategy and building customer database
- Managing and developing both the Ecommerce Merchandiser and Ecommerce Executive
You will come from a wholesale B2B ecommerce background, with proven experience of optimising and implementing an online digital B2B strategy. You will have experience and knowledge of Magento 2 and awareness of key digital marketing such as email marketing and campaign management.
You will be comfortable with data, reporting, and analysis, whilst always keeping an eye on the commercial, but also have an appreciation for the overall visual impact and brand you are portraying.
This role will suit a self-starter, someone who is proactive and has the ability to spot opportunities to grow and develop this channel.
If this sounds like you, then please send us your CV today.