A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Agency Account Manager who would prefer a mainly internal role, delivering multi-channel projects and who would love the chance to work in-house for a highly innovative company.
Our client is a creative design agency, within a global engineering company. Engineering has innovation at its core, and the design centre has been created to work with a vast number of business areas to develop innovative visual solutions to enhance user experience. The variety and nature of projects are enormous, as is its potential, and the design centre draws on a super talented team of graphic design, 3D, VR, AI, and UX specialists to deliver campaigns, design and technical solutions that improve and enhance the wider businesses' profile and performance for themselves and their clients.
The role of Project Manager sits in the client services team and supports the Account Managers in the delivery of mulita-channel projects.
You will take projects on from sign off to delivery, whether that is print or digital. The highly complex web and app builds will be managed by a dedicated digital PM. Your role will be helping on all other on and offline projects. There will be some client-facing needs, but mainly you'll work closely with the Account Managers who are representing their clients.
You'll work alongside a very talented team of creatives, that are spread across Birmingham, and other UK offices.
- You will love agency life but keen to take your experience in-house, without compromising on variety.
- You will bring at least 3 years' experience with you, at Account Manager level
- You have got to a point in your career where you feel you are best suited to delivery and project management, rather than heading towards a growth/strategically focussed career
- You are a brilliant organiser and have an appreciation for efficiency and process.
- You thoroughly enjoy working with creatives and tech teams, with a strong creative appreciation.
The list of benefits is vast and salary dependent on experience.