Does working on big, wide ranging projects in an agency that offers fully flexible working hours and remote working catch you interest? If it does, please keep reading!
This fantastic, unique agency is looking for a talented .Net Developer to join their team. They are very people driven so are open to meeting people at all levels - you could be a talented Junior, an experienced Mid Weight Developer, or a Senior Developer who is looking to settle for the longer term in an agency that will respect your processes and offer you great flexibility.
With a long history working on big projects for some fantastic brands such as: Jaguar Land Rover, Lloyds TSB, Nectar, Marstons and the Euro Tunnel, this great business treats its employees as they want to be treated - like adults who are in charge of managing their own time and workloads.
Offering fully flexible working hours, remote working to suit you, 2 days spur of the moment holiday as well as 4 weeks bookable through the year and Christmas off, this business really respects your time.
They also offer training and support towards technology and platform certifications for your own career development.
Working alongside the broader development team as well as the design, strategy and marketing teams you will be working on great projects, bringing your ideas and skills to bear everyday and making a real difference to the studio and clients alike.
- Great communication skills and the ability to estimate and document your work effectively
- Web development experience on the Microsoft stack – ASP.net (C#, MVC, Web forms), IIS, MS SQL Server
- OOP development experience and design patterns, knowledge of dependency injection and inversion of control
- Development experience of enterprise CMS platforms such as EPiServer and Sitecore
- Open Source platform experience such as Umbraco or WordPress
- Exposure to cloud hosting environments such as AWS or Azure
- IIS7 and Windows Server administration
- Continuous integration and deployment methods
- Working in an agile environment
- Front-end frameworks and libraries – jQuery, Knockout JS, Angular JS, Foundation, SASS
If you are a Senior Developer who is looking for that perfect agency environment where you are treated as a professional and offered flexibility as to when and where you work, then you will need to be able to hit the ground running on projects involving EPiServer.
Get in touch!
If this sounds like something you want to know more about, please get in touch with your CV and any previous work examples you have and we can take it from there!