Calling all problem-solving, digital solution finding, strategic, 'outside the box' thinkers! We're working on an exciting opportunity for a digitally-focused Strategist to join a progressive agency based in Central Birmingham, if that sounds like you, then please keep reading!
Our client is a forward-thinking, progressive agency based in Central Birmingham. They are easily commutable from Warwick, Leamington, Stratford, Birmingham and surrounding areas. They are an established yet growing team with a collaborative approach.
They're looking for self-sufficient, autonomous team members, who thrive on being busy and who are bursting with not just ideas, but solutions!
This Digital Strategy Lead/Strategist is about so much more than the traditional digital platforms. We need people who want to dig deep and interrogate clients to really get to the bottom of their needs and who are creatively and technically minded enough to come up with industry defining digital solutions!
This is a role for a true problem solve,r and for someone who thinks outside the box when it comes to digital solutions. As a brief overview, your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the below (a full job description is available upon request):
- Working closely with clients to understand their business, strategic goals and objectives
- Assessing a client's core value proposition, their competitors and potential new entrants to market to identify areas of opportunity and focus
- Defining long term strategic visions and road maps for clients, with associated Product road maps and detailed backlogs
- Partner with client's customers and users to understand their experiences, pain points, and areas of opportunity when interacting with the client's brand
- Collaborate with the Design and Development teams to ensure their deliverables are aligned to their strategic vision for a client
- Acting as overall strategic project lead for key projects
This is a meaty role, and as such we're looking for a real superstar. Ideally you'll have some previous agency experience, but more importantly than that, you'll be commercially aware with a natural ability for problem solving.
You may have come from a digital product manager/owner background with a solid understanding of digital technologies and solutions. We're not looking for Developers, but an understanding of UX/UI, app development and digital architecture and engineering is vital with this role.
We also need a 'people person'; this is a fully immersive and interactive role where you'll be the main point of contact for some big, household brands, they'll be leaning on you and relying on your expertise to drive their digital strategy, so confident and inspiring communication skills will be key!
Sound like you? If so, please send us your CV today or call in to discuss it all further!