If web, email and online asset creation and management is your thing please take notice! If you are looking for a great opportunity to further your digital career with a household name, yet want to continue to enjoy living in the regions, this Digital Artworker role is truly a great career move.
Our client is a very well-established retail brand, with 4 sub-brands within their portfolio. Their journey has been impressive; constantly innovating, improving, and growing to become what they are today: a much loved and recognised retail brand.
Their HQ is based in a beautiful location in Gloucestershire (near Bath), with free parking on-site. The HQ is housed with a strong marketing team, within which is a dedicated digital team. The digital team have become critical to the growth of the brand, and are well respected within the company, with plenty of investment.
Due to growth, we are looking to add to our client’s digital team with a Digital Artworker. This is all about putting your already gained commercial studio experience into a place of opportunity; a fantastic career move.
Reporting to the Digital Design Manager, you will be supporting the day-to-day creation of assets for the 4 brand’s websites (plenty of variety!) and email campaign activity. You’ll enjoy taking existing creative and getting it ready for several different executions, and taking art direction from Senior Designers in order to create new content. So, whilst it isn’t a conceptual role, there is scope for you to use your design appreciation, as well as the execution of assets.
Specific to the role:
- Create and adapt web, email and social media content for several different platforms quickly and with accuracy
- Create mobile variants of existing designs that have been created by a Designer
- Create banner storyboards for a variety of sizes from a master banner design
- Produce gifs from scamps and storyboards
- Retouch imagery
- Roll out simple designs to multiple html pages using an established look and feel
- Get assets build ready for internal and external tech teams
- Help support a creative team on a pitch, creating mood boards and helping to create final presentations
- Attend ‘work in progress’ (WIPs) and ‘first thoughts’ meetings and work with the creative overseer/brand guardian to ensure all work is of the highest standard
- You will have already put your Adobe Creative Suite ability to work in a commercial studio environment (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator). 1-2 years would be ideal
- Love pixel perfect design
- Enjoy team work and deadlines
- A naturally inquisitive person who enjoys keeping an eye on industry trends and innovation
- Any experience with HTML and GIF's would be an advantage
- Car driver essential, due to their location
So, if you are looking for an opportunity to further your career, please apply for the role of Digital Artworker asap!
Apply for this role