Are you a highly motivated Graphic Designer / Creative Artworker looking to join a successful retail design agency? Do you love a highly organised environment and working with big brands? If you’re ready for a new challenge in a busy team, this could be ideal for you!
Our client is a multi-award winning agency based in Northampton at lovely, modern offices. We have worked with them for 8 years and have placed many very happy new employees who are still there and doing great! They work with a fantastic range of blue chip retail and FMCG clients where you will be closely engaging with Senior Designers, Studio Managers, Artworkers and Account Handlers.
As Creative Artworker, you are essentially bringing to life concepts devised by the senior creative team and taking your work through to print ready artwork. The work you will be developing is strong and creative, and the brands are really exciting! You will be expected to provide fast 2D development and artwork responses, mainly centred around Sales Promotion, DM, POS, POP and Packaging. Good communication is also essential so you must be able to listen well and convey yourself with clarity and concision. The highly talented studio team are meticulous with their attention to detail and organisation, all are on board with the processes in place to ensure the work runs smoothly.
You may be working as a Graphic Designer yet understand that your strength lies in creating artworking. You'll already have a few years’ experience of Adobe CS/CC under your belt, as well as experience within a busy and process-led, creative studio or print environment.
- Working to a managed schedule
- Working fast and confidently with Adobe CS/CC on Mac
- Getting 'under the skin' of written graphic design briefs, delivering well balanced typography and competent spacial awareness
- Rolling-out pre-existing designs and concepts across multiple sizes and formats as well as making text and imagery amends
- Working with Senior Designers to visually perfect their concepts
- Sourcing and maintaining brand assets, aligning your work to brand guidelines
- Adding definition and improving the quality of artwork
- Preparing and supplying approved designs for final print and online upload
- Providing timing and delivery indications for the tasks you are set
- Keeping aligned with the studio's rapid-response workflow and quality control processes
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and skilled Creative Artworker. The role comes with a good salary, benefits, and a truly lovely environment to work in.
To apply for the role, please send your cv and samples to us asap! If you don’t have your CV to hand right now, please send us a note expressing your interest in the first instance.
Apply for this role