Are you an engaging Marketing Assistant with at least a couple of years' experience? Would you relish the opportunity to work with a market leading retail brand? We are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join this team and realise their full potential working for a highly reputable company, housed with talented and professional people.
The role is based in the county of Northampton but close to the Warwickshire border, working with a successful wholesale business with a network of distribution centres. They are part of a larger organisation who are market leaders in the building materials and home improvements industry.
Working in a small, dynamic team, you will report in to the Head of Marketing, and play a pivotal role in the delivery and creation of marketing plans and internal/external communications across the business. The aim of the team is to drive sales opportunities and customer retention through traditional and customer relationship marketing activities. Specifically:
- Creation of innovative marketing campaigns and promotions using B2B techniques to drive category growth and market share
- Creation and delivery of promotional literature in conjunction with the commercial team
- Responsibility for the delivery of price guides, maintenance of products listed based on range reviews from the commercial team
- Management of CRM marketing communications
- Maintaining website content
- Marketing agency liaison: Design, e-marketing, website and PR
- Database management: Oversee and manage the customer database to enable accurate, regular marketing communications
- Manage the administration, development and organisation of any Trade Shows or events
- Ad-hoc marketing; Delivery of ad-hoc marketing including creation of leaflets, product packaging and sales day events
- Providing support to the Sales team in developing customer focused activity
- First and foremost, we are looking for a passionate Marketing assistant who is ready to fly (2+ years) and manage their own projects
- It would really suit a qualified Marketer, who really wants to elevate their career within a large organisation, but enjoy the versatility and autonomy a small team can offer
- If you hate to be a desk slave, then even better as you will be encouraged to visit your 'clients', partner agencies and suppliers on a regular basis - building relationships should be second nature to you!
- If you are already experienced in B2B marketing, managing delivery from briefings to results reporting then you won't feel like you've taken a step backwards!
- Due to the nature of the role a driving licence is required
This is a great opportunity, and we need someone looking for their next step who wants to bed in, take the bull by the horns and really make their mark.
Apply for this role