Are you a proven agency Account Manager with a genuine passion for client servicing, seamless project management and delivery? Do you have solid experience of digital platforms as part of an integrated approach? If you'd prefer a smaller agency, where you can be an intrinsic part of the team then read on…
Based in a stunning part of rural Bedford within a purpose built barn conversion (driving is essential), this small and very well-established agency specialises in the Healthcare/Pharma sector and internal comms. They deliver a broad spectrum of integrated marketing programmes and initiatives with a focus more recently on digital (web, apps etc). They are now looking to expand their team with the addition of an ambitious Senior Account Manager who just 'gets' digital.
As the key Account Manager, you will help ensure smooth delivery on some pretty meaty projects/clients. The primary responsibility is to use your project management skills and understanding to deliver a broad range of brand, marketing and digital projects, whilst the senior team of two can crack on with developing the business strategically. Specifically:
- You will be working on brand, marketing and digital projects across all of the healthcare accounts. You'll be doing this with exposure to the bigger picture with plenty to gain from the context of your role.
- Red hot project management will be a huge part of your day, managing multiple projects, liaising with clients, the team and design and developers resource.
- You are a lynch pin between the client, and the business directors and so will need to constantly provide clear and concise communications.
To be effective and happy in this Digital Account Manager role we do need you to have excellent agency experience and industry knowledge along with a positive and confident character.
- Whilst it is not essential that you have worked on Healthcare/Pharma brands it would certainly be an added bonus - if not, then a keenness to learn is vital.
- You will need to enjoy, or want to work in, a very small team as you will play an important role here and be exposed to some very well-known brands within the industry.
- Experience working on multiple projects supporting your team and peers.
- Lots of common sense and the ability to forge relationships with the clients and meet expectations, gain their trust and respect.
If you are looking for an autonomous role within a small and thriving agency, then this could be the role for you.
Apply for this role