Are you an inquisitive Data Analyst with experience in finding insight in digital and marketing data? If that sounds like you and you're ready to join a thriving agency environment then read all about this Digital and Marketing Insight Analyst role we are working on.
This fiercely independent, full-service, marketing communications agency is situated in the heart of the beautiful Spa town of Cheltenham. Working across an array of sectors, including: retail, healthcare, food, sport and leisure, they pride themselves on developing integrated marketing solutions that truly work!
As they continue to build and develop their digital offering, they are now looking for an Insights Analyst who can really get stuck in to the data and showcase to clients just how effective their Marketing solutions have been.
As part of the Client Services team, and reporting to the Managing Director, you will be operating in a fast-paced environment delivering great work for clients with long standing relationships. The main purpose of this role is to find, interrogate and make recommendations from digital and marketing data.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- ·Measure the performance of client websites, prepare reports into site usability and highlight areas for improvement
- Interrogate data and enhance online journeys via robust testing
- Analyse PPC and Social Ad campaigns, and provide recommendations for optimization to improve traffic and ROI
- Build targeting recommendations for digital campaigns (social, ppc, advertising)
- Collate and analyse multiple data sources to produce monthly campaign reports with insights and recommendations for integrated projects
- Analyse eCRm/email activity and providing recommendations for campaign improvement
- Manage marketing dashboards (Cyfe, Hubspot) and provide regular and ad hoc reports
- Undertaking analysis and research for proposals and pitches
It goes without saying that the ideal candidate will be an expert in Excel and Google Analytics. You’ll naturally inquisitive and analytical and we’d also really like to see demonstrable experience of:
- SEO and Web Analysis
- Experience of PPC and Social ad campaigns
- Experience using data visualisation tools
Ideally we are looking for somebody with 2+ years’ experience within a data or analysis team, either client or agency side, with a solid background in Digital Marketing. You need to inspire trust and confidence and be the safe pair of hands the client will count on for robust and insightful analysis, whether that be interpreting their epos data or their website traffic.
If all of this sounds like you, please send us your CV today!
Apply for this role