If you're ready for the next stage in your digital career and you're looking to work in a thriving agency environment amongst some of the top digital talent in the country outside of London, please keep reading about this Technical SEO Manager role.
Imagine yourself within the media 'arm' of a glossy creative agency, with a reputation that exceeds them and clients worth bragging about across the automotive, finance, property, travel, retail and charity sectors. Then imagine you are more than just a 'cog in the works', but instead a very instrumental and valued part of a very cohesive digital team where your talents will be easily exposed, recognised and rewarded. This thriving team is headed up by a fun and charismatic MD who is committed to the growth and development of the media team.
Due to rapid growth within the digital team, this funky and vibrant agency is looking for a Technical SEO Manager to manage and deliver SEO campaigns for a variety of valued clients. You will ideally be a self motivated, motivated, and organised individual with a genuine passion and interest for SEO.
You'll be covering all aspects of SEO including audits, consultancy and on-going SEO retainers and website migrations, so you'll need to be confident in technical SEO (crawl error management, duplicate content management, indexation issue resolution, etc.) as well as having the ability to manage and deliver link-building campaigns.
As Technical SEO Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Producing SEO proposals and PowerPoint presentations for New Business
- Creating SEO reports for existing clients
- Analysing campaigns and data
- Optimising campaigns
- Pro-actively making recommendations to clients
As we're talking about a creative and modern agency, it would be great if you've got something about you - what we like to refer to as 'a bit sparky' - after all, you will be required to present SEO proposals to clients! We're looking for someone that ticks all (or at least most of) the below requirements:
- At least 3 years' experience working in an agency environment on SEO primarily
- Essential to have a concern for and superb attention to detail
- Computer literate, i.e good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel in particular
- Strong relationship builder with team and other departments and external partners
- Self-motivated to learn new skills and stay up to date with the industry
So if that sounds like you, or very nearly sounds like you, and you're eager to get stuck in to a new challenge, in a vibrant agency, then send your CV to us today!
Apply for this role