Do you love interaction with people, pride yourself on your amazing servicing levels, crave autonomy, have first-hand knowledge of the Creative industry and are you looking for something entirely new? We are a specialist recruitment consultancy, founded in 2009, and we consider ourselves to be very different from your typical sales and volume driven recruitment agency. We ensure that the specialist sectors that we service are looked after by consultants with first-hand knowledge of the industry!
Armed with specialist knowledge of their sector, our consultants can avoid playing the, “throw enough CV’s until one sticks” game: They are empowered to spend quality time both taking client briefs and engaging and qualifying great people for current, and future, roles. Our consultants love using their industry experience, and partnering with clients closely to make a difference to their business. Could you be one of them?
About The Role
Essentially, to build a recruitment ‘desk’ within BTB, focussed on Creative and Studio roles
- To build a reputation as the ‘go to’ creative consultant for clients and candidates across the Midlands and Central England
- To build close relationships with existing clients and become their recruitment partner of choice
- To employ marketing strategies to identify and establish the most productive routes/methods to engage with new clients and new key contacts within these sectors, who have a potential current or future need for these roles
- To identify and establish the most productive routes/methods to engage with active and passive candidates within these sectors
- To build strong and long lasting relationships with great candidates, through personable, thoughtful and well-structured telephone and face to face (or video) contact
- To present great candidates to clients in an effective and compelling way
- To continually communicate with the wider BTB team, in order to share knowledge, contacts and opportunities
About The Opportunity
- This is a salaried role with a realistic, achievable quarterly target, and uncapped bonus, which will enable you to get out as much as you put in
- We plan to continue to grow organically, and if you are motivated and wish to grow your desk into a team, then that opportunity is absolutely there
- We are very committed to ensuring we create a culture where people want to come to work and are happy. We are all like-minded spirits, who enjoy a fun environment, a supportive team, a fully stocked fridge and ‘bar’, and regular socials.
- We are based in a beautiful countryside location, which makes a huge difference if you love the outdoors and value onsite free parking
- If you are an emotionally intelligent, ball-juggling and service-led individual, then you already have the ingredients to make a great BTB consultant
- If you have first-hand knowledge of the Creative industry then you’ll really enjoy putting your knowledge to great use every day
- And, if a positive, warm, supportive and fun culture is important to you, then you’d be very happy at Beyond The Book
To apply for the role of Creative Recruitment Consultant please send your CV to us today!Apply for this role